Matchmaking

When Is matchmaking gonna get fixed I wait 45 mins for a match then gett put against a bunch of red ranks when I'm only rank 18 and then get gen rushed and get about 5k bloodpoints.

I tried playing my hag at level 1 and still got red ranks I was only running one perk they need to fix this

Comments

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Never at rank 18. There are too many killers and not enough survivors at that rank. How do you imagine they can reduce your wait time? If game doesn't match you with higher level, than you wait even longer. You have 2 options:

    1. Quit playing killer.
    2. Keep playing until you get better at it and then your matches will be fair and matchmaking faster.

    "Fair" I am rank 12 Killer and sometimes get red rank survivor's bc of that stupid 6 rank system bc someone is playing swf.

    A few days before I got a red rank lobby as rank 13-14 Killer... so no it isn't.

    I though it should be like the highest rank count. Not the lowest.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Just as its a struggle for new killers pairing with red rank survivors its the same for us red rank killers. Im rank 1 and im struggling to face skilled opponents. All im facing is full teams of rank 15-20s with the occasional one red or purple rank survivor but then its just a 1v1 with 3 other guys just hiding all game. Its literally no fun and its been like this for a while now.