PC - Can't win any bloodpoints from normal gameplay

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor / killer

Step 3 : Finish the game and notice that i didn't win any bloodpoints

I was doing missions from dailys and the compendium 1 when i hit 765000 bloodpoints, after playing like 3-4 games with leatherface I realized that i wasn't gaining any bloodpoints at all (I was gaining close to 100k per game with the event cake and bbq). I wasted the bloodpoints, played and still nothing... I completed another mission in the compendium, played again as survivor and nothing...

Help please, i'm loosing a ton of BP.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Leatherface and then Claudette
  • BBQ, pop goes the weasel, Bamboozle and dying light and with claudette borrowed time, ds, window of opportunity and balanced landingn.
  • Many maps (the thomson house, torment creek, lampkin lane, etc)
  • All of my games.

It's not happening to my friends, so I guess is something with my account (I restarted both game and pc).

Tagged: Pending

Comments