things of note

although problems Im not here to complain simply make a list of things Im curious about when they might be fixed

I know there are more so please add to it if you can

Comments

  • The hooked placement is something I experience 99% of the time when I'm hooked. It's not a huge deal, but it would surely make the game look better if survivors actually consistently look like they have a reason to be screaming ON A HOOK, rather than floating in the air beside it.

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    although problems Im not here to complain simply make a list of things Im curious about when they might be fixed

    I know there are more so please add to it if you can

    Continued:

    • cosmetics clipping into themselves
    • hillbilly hitting through trees and cars at absurd distances (might be connection issue)
    • apparently offerings not going in (mentioned by someone in game)
    • Random "connection lost"

    again if you have more addto the list