I received error sync and lose blood point

unknown 1.png unknown.png

Hello

My name is Radu Stefan.

I lost BLOOD POINT in ten match.

I lost 400K aproximaly BLOOD POINT

My steam profile is : https://steamcommunity.com/id/scorpion372/

This is my ID GAME : 7f18b4f3-d192-499c-acab-079c45daea94

I give you photo with error. Rank update error.

No information given.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Tahts a bug since last update many have it.dbd is working on this bug to fix it

  • @Daniel_Tdr said:

    Tahts a bug since last update many have dbd is working on this bug to fix it

    I need answer from admin not a member ok ?

  • The thing here is that you're not the only one having this bug, developers already answered this. I do have it, friends have it, you have it, lot of people have it, so probably no "admin" will answer you.


    I don't know what happens to dead by daylight, I don't know unreal that much, but it is hard to accept how a game can have so many bugs, even 2018 bugs...

  • @thismarcoantonio said:

    The thing here is that you're not the only one having this bug, developers already answered this. I do have it, friends have it, you have it, lot of people have it, so probably no "admin" will answer you.

    I don't know what happens to dead by daylight, I don't know unreal that much, but it is hard to accept how a game can have so many bugs, even 2018 bugs...

    i dont mind bugs taht much its still a nice good game but the this new bug is a big problem also i agree taht admins probably wont ansear all of the threads adn taths fully ok