They fixed those billy addons and changed some of LF

deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com_Max_Thompson_Jr. (1).png deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com_Max_Thompson_Jr..png

There are still some bad ones but im still glad they did something

They also changed some of LF (The useless tantrum speed ones and a recharge addon)

deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com_Bubba_Sawyer.png

Im making this cause I don't see many people talking about these changes nor did I see an announcement for any of these

Also make the greek legends clown and oni weapons separate

Comments

  • @mrtlxifi said:

    The Billy ones are still garbage

    Mother's helpers are ok but I think they should be Moderately instead of slightly

    Black Grease is still bad tho. I think it should be when a flashlight shines on you for 60 seconds you don't gain overheat from using your chainsaw

  • It's a step in the right direction, but they still need changes.

    No add-on should be completely reliant on an item. Not sure if Black Grease should just do what it does currently minus the flashlight condition or something new.

    Mother's Helpers should activate after breaking a pallet. It only really works with an Enduring + Spirit Fury build now.