Would it be op....

To have a perk that I have equipped and it reveals mine and killers aura when I am in chase with them? Because my god, I have gotten chased by the killer for 5 minutes and nobody is working on a generator or none of them get done. Also I wanted to mention the Matchmaking system on xbox. I don’t think it is doing any good to new players.

Comments

  • Yes, because then all four survivors would start running it and it'd be stupid OP.

  • Definitely op. Maybe blood pact if you have Cheryl. But it only tells one person after you get hit. Other than that, use a perk that makes you the obsession so they can see if you're being chased.

  • @cenoflame said:

    Definitely op. Maybe blood pact if you have Cheryl. But it only tells one person after you get hit. Other than that, use a perk that makes you the obsession so they can see if you're being chased.

    Lol, I forgot obsession was thing (I am rarely obsession) might give OoO a try, thanks!

  • Edit: wrong thread oops.

  • What about a Meg-exclusive perk that just has her doing her amazing scream the ENTIRE time she's being chased?

  • Sounds like object

    116860875_3034361776612215_4527315546891226250_o.jpg