My Blood Points disappeared ...

(PC PLAYER)

puntos.png


3 years ago I published a topic about the total loss of the progress of my account (this included my LEGACY accessories for Meg back then): https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1474222499231136638/

Turns out I got in touch by email to try to get it all back. They agreed to give me Blood Points for everything lost (approximately 20 million), but in return I would not receive my Legacy items. Accept the deal and I kept playing smoothly, '' SAVING '' myself progress in file format manually as suggested (stupid).

In total, I had close to 12 million blood points still to spend, which I had well kept for future use.

Today I reconnect to the game and I am surprised that they have also disappeared and only left me with a million blood points.

This is normal?.

I am sorry for my bad english.

Tagged: Pending

Comments