imagine a minotaur killer instead of a cosmetic skin
love ya'll bhvr, but it would've been cooler. also would've been good with a greek hedge maze map.
love ya'll bhvr, but it would've been cooler. also would've been good with a greek hedge maze map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With some run down ancient buildings mixed in
I think the Minotaur fit very well with Oni but I can agree about the fact we want a Greek map.
Minotaurs are from Greek mythology don't really know how it fits DBD. In my opinion a werewolf would be more fitting.
fits about as much as Greek cosmetics, Bunny Rabbits, Pink Elephants LOL
All that went out the window when they added Ash puppet hand, lore doesnt matter anymore.
didn't think about that, the game can burn in hell
That's why I don't like the legendary skins. They take away from possible future killers/survivors.