DC should be considered as a sacrifice in rift objetives

It's really frustating when you're completing a rift objective and someone just DC right in front of the hook. Just why? You're losing points, I'm not being an a**hole or anything. If that's unreasonable, at least desconsider the person who DC for the total people for the challenge.


For an example,I hooked the last survivor at the moment he DC (I was running the challenge for sacrificing all 4 people in the match in the basement), there was an animation and everything, but it didn't consider as a sacrifice.


It's really annoying, but if I'm beeing unreasonable, that's ok. This is my opinion.

Comments

  • I agree with this. Recently had quite a few of dc's when I played Legion. I'm not even a good killer. I got bullied by a single Claudette today (tbf mm put me in a too high of a bracket).

    Also if the killer dc's it should also count as an escape towards the challenges :3

  • Reminder 1 year ago the devs had plans for DC husks where a survivor ragequitting leaves their corpse behind so you can slam that thing on the hook and get your BP, perk activates, etc.


    Never added them. It would have solved this issue.