Entity Blocking Exit


Why does the exit get blocked by the entity sometimes after the gate is opened, preventing you from escaping? This has only happened to a few times and I can’t figure out if it’s a killer perk or totem or what. 

Comments

  • It’s a killer perk called blood warden, whenever the killer hooks someone after an exit gate is opened it becomes blocked for a certain amount of time and the killer will be able to see your aura if your in the exit gate, I am pretty sure it’s only a one time use

  • @GingerMacLeod said:

    Why does the exit get blocked by the entity sometimes after the gate is opened, preventing you from escaping? This has only happened to a few times and I can’t figure out if it’s a killer perk or totem or what. 

    Bloodwarden its freddys perk

  • It's a perk called blood warden. When the exit gates are open, if the killer hooks a survivor, the gates are closed for 60 seconds and the survivor's auras in the gates are revealed to the killer.