I really hope about 3 licensed killers to come out! Want to know community's opinion.
I want to see in this game:
1) Slenderman; I don't see any reason, why shouldn't he appear in this game. I'm sure devs can make something up with his abilities! Plus there's already fan's made cool design of this killer, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wWZdtA3aSg&t=85s
2) Blackhaired girl from the TV. I liked american version of the movie "The ring", but I don't see anything wrong with adding a japaniese version of this killer. The way she crawled and looked in the movie was frightening, I wish she could take part in this game.
3) Laura from the game "The evil Within". The problem is, that she isn't really humanoid, so her appearance is quite unlikely in this game, but still there's hope and devs can make something up with her.
What do you think, about those killers? If you don't want to see them in the game, please mention why.
Comments