Please delete this thread. Didn't gain traction and I changed my mind
Keys and moris have been a hot topic for a while now and many, many players want to see both get nerfed. Maybe even to the point as to where both things will be absolutely useless (because they're unfun).
But that's not why I'm making this post.
While playing today I just randomly had this thought: Why are moris offerings? They're way too strong to be put on top of a good build. So why not turn them into add ons?
These would then be the first universal add ons among all killers.
You might be thinking: Well what's that going to do?
It's going to make it so if a killer wants to run a mori, he has to give up an add on spot.
Let's say a Huntress got bullied hard the match prior and is in the mood to run Iri head, infantry belt, noed and an ebony. Now if she wants to run an ebony, she would be forced to run iri head only. Making the build (slightly) more fair to verse.
This is probably not a big enough change to make them "fair", but I think it could be a good start.
As much as I hate keys and moris, I don't want either of them to become completely useless.
It's a very, very simple suggestion that isn't all too well thought out if I'm being honest. It just randomly popped into my head. :p
Another change could be to only allow a mori after everyone has been hooked once. 🤷♀️
Edit: after being mori'd off first hook 4 times in only a few hours of gameplay, disregard what was previously said. I now want to see them being nerfed hard. No point in leaving my small suggestion on here
Comments