I feel like this is the best way to nerf keys.
Disclaimer: We know Mori's need to be changed. This thread isn't about Mori's.
I feel like the best way to nerf keys is to not actually nerf keys. My idea is, we change the way the hatch works. Slightly.
I've seen it mentioned here before and the more I think about it, the more I think it would be an INCREDIBLY simple way to balance keys completely. Make it so the hatch can spawn when:
A) Only one survivor remains. Meaning no more 3 man escapes for free when there's one gen left and one survivor dead.
OR
B) All the gens are done (which means everyone can still be alive, leaving the ability to get the team hatch escape achievement intact).
The only change I would make to the actual keys is that the purple one can only allow one survivor to escape and the hatch would close immediately after use. No matter what. You would need a Skeleton Key to perform a team escape through hatch.
Thoughts?
Comments