Map Preferences

Out of the maps currently in rotation, which maps do you prefer/dislike aesthetically & design wise?

For me, I think my favorite map for the look is most likely the Sanctum of Wrath. Its design just left me awestruck the first time I got the map. The same excitement when I see it has still stuck each time I get it.

As for the worst aesthetically designed map, it's in my opinion Father Campbell's Chapel. It doesn't really fit with the clown's theme like a couple other maps do with killers. It's not too bad game-style wise, but I just don't like how it looks.

As for maps gameplay wise, my preference of map is the same for both killer & survivor with my favorite being the Wretched Shop. Nothing to complain about, never struggle for either Killer or Survivor.

Likewise, the map I dislike for gameplay is the same survivor & killer. I can't help but roll my eyes each time I get Haddonfield as a map. The long walls/fences and abundance of indoor areas is just irritating to play in.


So, how about all of you? What maps do you prefer and dislike?

Comments