Scary Stories to tell in the Dark X Dead by Daylight?

I know getting licenses is hard and all, but i would like to know if you guys (devs or community) have concidered this at all. So i really have no idea how you would make a power for this killer but she is reaaaaaaly scary.

So the killer is "The Pale Woman" from the movie.

spoopy woman.jpg

She is honestly scary af and i would love her in the game. And btw you guys should watch the movie, its on netflix now.

Have a nice day, and thank you for reading my post!

Love you all!

Comments

  • This would be amazing to see in dbd!

    I'd be split on the mori of her killing the survivor by...eating them? I can't remember if she brought her prey into her skin or are them.

    The other mori I'd love to see is the scarecrow kill at the start.


    I'm ######### with names so I can not remember them at all.

  • @Cheers said:

    This would be amazing to see in dbd!

    I'd be split on the mori of her killing the survivor by...eating them? I can't remember if she brought her prey into her skin or are them.

    The other mori I'd love to see is the scarecrow kill at the start.

    I'm ######### with names so I can not remember them at all.

    yeah her stomach sucked that one guy up haha