Would Slappy The Dummy make a good addition to DBD?
Welcome to my series Where I ask you if something would make a good addition to DBD!
Today We Are Asking, Would Slappy The Dummy Make A Good Addition To DBD.
refference: goosebumps
Welcome to my series Where I ask you if something would make a good addition to DBD!
Today We Are Asking, Would Slappy The Dummy Make A Good Addition To DBD.
refference: goosebumps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahhh, Slappy my boy.....
As much as I love goosebumps, I don't really think an entire chapter should be dedicated to it. Goosebumps isn't what I'd call "scary", but it is definitely an iconic piece of horror literature (and I guess it's also a movie now). Also... he's a little short; I don't really know how they'd make that work.
Will he float at "normal stature" height so when pickup and hooking it will look decent?...
Unlike a Chucky who just stabs ankles height.
No. I'd rather have Mary Shaw and the dummy from dead silence.