Are archives fun or boring?

Now to me I find archives very fun and challenging to play. True there are some missions that are quite a nuisance or require you to be sweaty, but it takes you out of your comfort zone and possibly give you some new experience. My little brother who plays on ps4 plays the game almost half the day yet he never does the archive because he says its not worth it and its boring. Of course let me get this out of the way that I am open minded and not a salty person (or at least I like to believe that). I wanted to make a thread to see the majority of people's opinion on this issue and if possible state the platform that you use as well if you like.

Comments

  • That dropping pallets one was great and well designed🙄 no looping anymore, every survivor is dropping them asap. If you arent chased first then you’re toast.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1496900#Comment_1496900

    If you have an offering for the new silent hill map that makes it super easy literally just have to trap the hallway, especially if you just run her adept build, most will die on first hook because people can't find them.

    Thank you for the advice! I really appreciate it, cause I been dreading that challenge. I even skipped over her third seal hex because I didn't know that the totem could still stand.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1496087#Comment_1496087

    Thats just it friendo (can I call you friendo?) even if you play daily for multiple hours a day people have already shown that getting to the end of the pass is hard and grindy. people reportedly finishing all challenges and only making it to around the 50's in rank.

    back on my point of d2. if you play at least 2 hours a week, not a day but a week from when the pass started you would easily make it to level 100 on the pass because every week the first five levels of the pass are significantly easier. if you play more like I do then you max out the pass with months to spare and then every 5 levels after you get random cosmetics and destinys equivalent of iridescent shards for free. its rewarding and accessible.

    Appreciate the tips and yeah you can call me friendo I don't mind.

  • @CampMeToDeath said:

    I personally think they are fun plus good rewards, for the most part. Meg and Ace aren't my mains, but for the Wraith's weapon and Tiki charm, I will get to level 70. However for the first tier of the rift.. I'm really not liking the Hex ones, since the one Hex challenge is to hit 10 survivors, may not be hard but knowing my luck it will get broken instantly. Same with the ruin challenge. Can't wait to see what Wraith's challenges will be. 😊

    It doesnt have to be up. All you need is 10 hits.

  • @kcwolf1975 said:

    It is like a double edged sword to me. I like having something extra to do, but it does make it more of a grind because of the time frame involved.

    Double edge sword, because I like having something else to do...I just hate others are also doing it ^.^''

1 2 ›