Some of the Rift complaints are just bewildering
I get it, some rift challenges have been stupid and requires outright sabotaging your own team... I’m looking at you hiding Dwight!!!
But the uproar over surviving while others escape, that confuses me. It will literally happen just by playing the game. Maybe all four escape and if you’re last so you get credit for 3 or maybe you’re in the middle so you get credit for 1. Maybe you’ll be on the hook while your team escapes, you get credit for that too.
I fee like people are just mad it’s not guaranteed in one game and they want the rift done first day, why? The next level isn’t for two weeks.
And spare me the “reliance on teammates,” I just explained why it doesn’t matter and I’m a solo survivor as well. I selected the challenge And when it’s done it’s done. I don’t have to alter my play style at all.
Comments