A new exhaustion perk idea

Hey y'all,

I had what I think is a pretty interesting idea for an exhaustion perk but I was curious to see what other people thought of the idea and if there might be potential problems that I might not being seeing. The perk goes like this:

"During a fast vault, the survivor can press the extra action button to reverse the vault, ending up at the same place where he started the vault. This makes the survivor exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds".

Basically, the vault animation could be reversed at any point during the fast vault bringing you back where you started. You could do this really early to just make the vault sound and start running away or delay it for a longer period to bait the killer. To me it sounds like an interesting layer to the mind game aspect of chases but since I think it can be very powerful I found it fair to add it to the list of exhaustion perks so you can't combine it with them.

I do see potential issues however mostly for the killer side, just the fact that this perks exists means that killers need to be on their toes for this possibility. However I feel like this perk is situational enough and the fact it requires a fast vault(should that be a requirement?) so that it doesn't feel oppressive but I am interested to see what other people have to say. Let me know what you think!

Comments