DBD Movement Bug After Unhook. Video Linked.
PC
I got unhooked into a sprint burst, then as i was running I noticed that my movements were weird. I thought I was lagging but I was at a cool 60 ping. You can see in the video that the spins are REALLY wide, and whenever I went diagonally I slowed down. The spin at the end near the killer was without sprinting and was REALLY slow. Something happened.
I don't know if I can reproduce the steps, I got unhooked into a sprintburst and that happened. I might have walked over an object and did a small fall as well, but I really doubt that.
Just happened, but I'm sure it will happen again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxDQqZFR40
Comments
I have same issue sometimes.
I have this same issue happen to me on Xbox as well
I had the same bug just a few minutes ago, I was so worried that it only happened to me.
Video below
https://youtu.be/izIjJZRqKqE
Yeah, movement issues after unhooks have plagued me since this patch. Its current resolution is to climb into a locker and get back out, since it resets your animation.