Huntress - Only 1 Hatchet
Platform: PC
Issue: When I play the Huntress with the ultra rare iridiscent heads add-on, the game only allows me to carry 1 hatchet, rather than 4. This started happening more than half a year ago, and happens literally every time I use the add-on. ( I haven't tried it in combination with add-ons that increase the amount of hatchets carried yet.)
How often: Every time
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This is intentional. It reduces your amount of hatchets down to 1, rather than reduce it by 1.
i feel this is bait
I don't know how you came to such a preposterous conclusion... it's not like he only has one forum post or anything...
ok, no need to get agressive. most of the stuff i read is just bait to get people ticked off or make people think someone is stupid making you look stupid. (not being a dick)
I was being sarcastic.. sorry you missed it!
i was honestly just too tired to see it. and i'm the usaul sarcastic guy so that says a lot xd