Devs, any thoughts to rework clown...?

I love Clown as a character, but me and many others simply consider him to not be a viable choice of killer, when compared to others. Are there any plans or ideas of reworking him? I'm not expecting a release date, or a rundown of what to expect. I enjoyed the Hillbilly and Cannibal changes introduced in the new patch immensely, and I'm always a sucker for new chase and lobby music. I just wish Clown would get reworked, to make him more complex, interesting, and enjoyable to play as and against. Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177439/devs-any-thoughts-to-rework-clown

    I really hope they don’t other than the most minor of tweaks.

    As I’ve repeatedly said (like the devs), and other true Clown mains, he is still 100% underrated, and most definitely heavily under-utilised and incorrectly used by most players that pick him up.

    I.e. most still haven’t properly figured him out yet. If you think you have him figured out but still run out of bottles mid chase and lose matches most of the time, then sorry you most definitely have NOT figured out Clown yet.

    I can definitely see where you're coming from with this. As a Clown main myself, I agree; he is absolutely a under-used character. However, many people I know have said he feels like 1/3 or 1/2 of a character, and I also agree with this. If not a complete rework, I would like to see some add-on and power changes. I really like this concept, (not mine) as it keeps the Tonic, but puts a neat twist on him, and would make him more interesting to play.

    unknown-150.png