New MMR!
Yeah, new MMR sucks, I'm not experienced as Myers on xbox and I go against the most sweat swf team, it still suck to see that swf are abusing all the meta perks because they have no skill
Yeah, new MMR sucks, I'm not experienced as Myers on xbox and I go against the most sweat swf team, it still suck to see that swf are abusing all the meta perks because they have no skill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's see your perks :)
At the start there's going to be a lot of people not placed properly. Hopefully they'll all play enough games to be ranked properly and players will start seeing more balanced matches. It's going to take more than a week though.
My perks? BT, We're gonna live forever, Repressed Alliance (against pop) and last perks can depend, I see more slug on switch now so Unbreakable but I can vary it
Edit: I pair We're gonna live forever with BT in case killer tunnels and still gives me a stack