Survivor Pro Tip

Survivors... if you are working on a generator next to a person who gets hooked, assume the killer knows you are there.

So a little bit of story time... had this group where someone (The Meg you will see in the gifs) thought I camped their hook on purpose. I wen't back and did some digging to see what they saw from their perspective... thinking maybe they were onto something. Here is what I found:


• First, Meg gets hooked near a recently worked on gen (about 60%). You can see the other survivor aura running behind me as I kick it.

Untitled Image

• Meg gets unhooked within my Terror Radius, while I make my way to shack and check the gen inside (You can see the Borrowed Time icon on the right).

Untitled Image

• Meg proceeds to ask for a heal, while knowing she pretty much just got farmed. (Her spine chill is even going off) Then says (after watching a video) "Coming back to hook aren't we".

Untitled Image

• Since I was feeling nice, I curved around them to sort of give them a hint, like "go away"... (you can see me minding my own business on the far left, until I decide to come back) where they were STILL healing.

Untitled Image

So two things to discuss.

First, as a survivor never ever think that a killer is just going to easy because you were absolutely reckless in the way in which you approached a save. I know this shouldn't surprise anyone, but just feel like I see it often and it often results in a dc or a "You camped me".

Second, I think it is clear that when killers say "I want you to feel intimidated by me" they don't really mean be terrified. They mean that if you are going to pull some kind of stunt, it will come with repercussions. This isn't to say that killers don't already do this without the need for an excuse to go back to hook, but I think it is important to distinguish the different scenarios, especially when you make accusations.

T.L.D.R. - If you get unhooked within the killer's TR get your behinds out of there!!! 😃

Comments