Killer Perk Buffs

OK let me start by saying I'm a survivor main

I see so many other surv mains complain about the Franklins and many other perks,

I don't know why.

survivors have had some pretty strong buffs in the past

So don't act like it's some kind of 'nerf' cause its not

With how many people are talking about all these different ''unfair'' Perks they might just nerf all the Perks

Comments

  • I feel Franklin's got a rework and not a nerf. Usually people who bring medkits have 16/32 charges and hitting them with Franklin's will reduce 10% previously which means they can heal one less time unless they hit greats.

    Current system looks cool and hurts items like keys as well. Most satisfying thing is when someone bring a key with don't lose upon death & don't lose upon unlocking hatch addon and still lose the key for nothing.

  • @Zeus said:

    I feel Franklin's got a rework and not a nerf. Usually people who bring medkits have 16/32 charges and hitting them with Franklin's will reduce 10% previously which means they can heal one less time unless they hit greats.

    Current system looks cool and hurts items like keys as well. Most satisfying thing is when someone bring a key with don't lose upon death & don't lose upon unlocking hatch addon and still lose the key for nothing.

    YES I 100% AGREE my post was about that I don't understand what survs are so annoyed about I don't see the problem