If you were a character from a
Childhood tv show who would you be and why?.For me I would say Cleo Sertori because I like her power to be able to shape water into different forms.
For those who don’t know the show she’s the one in the middle.
Childhood tv show who would you be and why?.For me I would say Cleo Sertori because I like her power to be able to shape water into different forms.
For those who don’t know the show she’s the one in the middle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would definitely be Giles from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. My humour is as dry and quick as his; I have an awkward English character similar to him; and I also have unassumed actions, history and characteristics people would not normally associate me with. I also love tea (obviously!).
Very interesting and I always liked his character as well same with tea.
Definitely the White Power Ranger (Original Series)
And the reason or i should say reason's are
I wanted to be him so bad i had the costume and dagger...
(actually rewatched the whole original series on netflix only recently, and seeing amy jo johnson on screen again brought back all the memories of wanting to be Tommy - white power ranger)
I'd be handsome squidward
I would be Ariel.
In terms of who I'd WANT to be and always loved?
Gonna have to go with Sailor Moon on this one. XD While I'm definitely not a crybaby, I relate to her loving video games, eating, and sleeping. Hahaha. She can make friends with anyone, has awesome magical powers for fighting evil and crime, and according to lore she technically stops ageing at 22 -- so that's a good perk, LOL.
Does South Park count as a childhood show?