Legion change?

Does anyone think that Legion will get another rework soon? I’m not sure who would be next up on the list for a rework, but I’d like Legion to be up next.

Main thing I want is a Legion rework that involves multi stab power that can down. I miss the old days where I could chase the survivor and down them with Frenzy. It was a lot more fun than the current “stab everyone and make healing take forever” builds. The old way made chases fun for me. I’m not saying it was perfect back then, but I did enjoy that style of play on Legion.

I just really want exciting chases with Legion again. Like take away the frenzy ending after hitting the same survivor. Make it so you have to stab the person 3-4x during Frenzy to down them. They would also get the usual after hit speed boost too.

I’m not 100% sure about what to do with Deep Wound, but I was thinking along the lines of just making it an untuned status effect? Like no countdown to bleed out into the dying state. Maybe make it so it’s just a mend before healing status effect?

I just want to do stabby stuff with Legion again. I don’t care if the chase lasts a little longer for it either. I’m just not a fan of the anti heal Legion stuff these days.

Any other ideas?

Comments

  • just as long as they dont give wraith or huntress the nurse/billy treatment

  • Would be nice to get some add on changes for Huntress

  • What changes would they end up doing for Wraith? Isn’t he pretty balanced already? Or would they just add more gimmicky add ons?

  • Legion just needs a built in CD Reduction when ending Feral Frenzy based on the # of survivors he hit so the killer is rewarded with lethality in the 1v1 for hitting multiple survivors. Otherwise their kit is fine.