Thank you...
For giving us Meg mains this amazing new cosmetic.
Our little Sporty Spice is all grown up. 😢
For giving us Meg mains this amazing new cosmetic.
Our little Sporty Spice is all grown up. 😢
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it but I'm sad they made her a blonde instead of red head for it.
I don't like it. Doesn't fit her personality at all. I just want meg to get a CASUAL outfit.
Ahhhh yes. An evening dress for those casual runs from chainsaw wielding maniacs. The open inverted V Of the top offers a cool breeze when running through murky muggy swamps. There is no better evening dress.