why i cant change the killer in lobby?
the new patch introduces a poorly conceived system in which when you are in the lobby you cant change the killer, if I find 4people with torches with the hag or the wraith I am forced to leave the lobby.
the new patch introduces a poorly conceived system in which when you are in the lobby you cant change the killer, if I find 4people with torches with the hag or the wraith I am forced to leave the lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know enough to come on here and post about it, but not actually read news or anything? Lol it's all part of the new matchmaking system they have now. Only thing I can suggest is take lightborn or Franklin's if you find yourself in a lobby with 4 beamers, if I found 4 beamers in my lobby I'd be taking lightborn instantly just to complete screw their game plan :)