Holy crap with the Gens
So I just had a game as Deathslinger in blood lodge running, stbfl, monitor, pop and nurses. And in a short while gens were going off, and my first hook was when only two gens left, then after that the two went off. I got one kill when a survivor thought it was a good idea to flashlight near exit gate as Deathslinger. I had stop watch and used it for the entire match just to see how fast it would go, the time was 8: 23. So 8 minutes and 23 seconds and all gens are done exit gates are open and everyone left. That is a record for me, never have I had a game that fast before. When I told the survivors at endgame chat even they were surprised, and they even stated that it wasn't that fun, so they agreed with me that Gens need to be worked on. At least they weren't toxic about or rude at the end. So before anyone says " GiT GoOd " or " ApPLly PrESuRe" I ask how can I do that when I have to chase survivors, hook them, and constantly do so through out the entire map while I'm being pressured to apply pressure when I have nothing truly to do so? Anyway just a bit outraged by this but feeling better I know what some of you think it happens, but not like this
Comments
I can sympathize with you. I've had matches as killer where four generators were popped in less than 5 minutes. I'm not a rank one killer, but I'm no potato either. It was pretty damn scary just how fast everything went.
Discordance is a good perk to have for gen rushers, but Killers can only focus on one survivor at a time. There was a reason why so many Killers ran the original hex ruin. I get the developers wanting to nerf the hex because the skill checks were unfair to newer players, but considering just how many killers were using it within their build should tell the developers just how fast generators can be finished.
TO me it wasn't funny and actually very irritating to me