I came back to dbd after a break
I was a billy main one year ago and the overheating isn't that bad, BUT his battle cry is really annoying. It's also annoying that it forces you to look down after the chainsaw sprint like the nurse after her blink (i played without add ons so i can see his base power) oh and I was playing on temple of purgation.(i noticed at the start that the auras were very hard to see to nok existend) I was near the drop to the lower level of the main building and downed a surv. I picked him up and looked towards the shack to see where the basement is and i saw no basement hooks so i dropped down and there was no basement, i looked again and still couldn't see the basement hooks. I went to check if the basement even spawns you can't know with all the glitches and bugs and it was there. After i picked up every survivor i was looking to the shack and when i downed a surv next to the shack i was finally able to see a glimps of the basement hooks. So long story short. ######### happened to the auras? When you see them they are very hard to see
Comments
I hope they do not add more sounds to killers upon actions.
Most dont realize this but the grunt a clown makes, really gives away his position when he vaults a window and due to that grunt it makes me not want sounds like that on other killers.
I dont think any other killer grunts when vaulting and its a nerf imo