I can't see trapper or hags traps
I understand the devs have changed auras so they don't look like blobs and look alot more faint and I've seen the argument that "auras aren't supposed to be super obvious like they used too", but I literally CANNOT see either of their traps. If that argument is true, why are you not supposed always know the location of your traps? Is it because of the new MMR and they want to make high ranks more challenging?
Comments
I think it's just that the opacity of these new auras is pretty low. Because Trapper/Hag traps are very small (unlike Corrupt Fountains, Jigsaw Boxes, or Demo's Portals), they are basically impossible to see beyond a few meters.
The devs are aware that the new auras are causing problems for a lot of players and are working on some kind of changes/solution. Though as far as I know, we don't have any kind of ETA for this adjustment yet.