The best killers against solo/bad players
I know it’s not a terribly useful list, I mean if you’re good at killer you can wreck bad players with Speed limiter Bubba or a perkless addonless Clown.
Buy I’m bored so which killers do you think may be better against bad survuvors than even top tier killers, or close? Also red ranks Can fit here because of how bad some red ranks are and how uncoordinated solo queues can be.
Billy used to be the king of this, insta down against players who would run into dead zones and never look behind them. He may still do so I haven’t played as him or gone against him since patch.
Now Oni is probably the one that gets most advantage from bad teammates. Watching someone get spotted, hit at a pallet AND drop that pallet to start the game tells you it’s gonna be a long one. You’re looking at Oni being almost permanently powered up.
Plague can absolutely demolish solos, I’ve seen my teammates get spit on once, cleanse immediately, and then run and work on an infected gen and Th en cleanse again, all in about a 20 second span lol. Similar to Oni there are games she has her power for seemingly 99% of the time.
Legion can be oppressive, annoying and boring if you’re teammates insist on healing to full every single time especially with self care.
Comments