Is it weird that playing DBD makes me feel better?

Despite everything wrong with the game,I still feel good and want to play the game>I dont feel frustrated or angry anymore,after playing for a while and get used with it,it stopped affecting me in a negative way,and now i'm just having a great time with it.Even when i'm losing,what do you actually lose?Nothing really.If you have fun that's the most importang thing in a video game.Learning to have fun despite not winning all the time will make you enjoy a game even more.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Dzeikor said:

    Despite everything wrong with the game,I still feel good and want to play the game>I dont feel frustrated or angry anymore,after playing for a while and get used with it,it stopped affecting me in a negative way,and now i'm just having a great time with it.Even when i'm losing,what do you actually lose?Nothing really.If you have fun that's the most importang thing in a video game.Learning to have fun despite not winning all the time will make you enjoy a game even more.

    that's how i see it, Demo makes me smile no matter what the outcome of a match so i play him to relax and chill out

  • The same.

    Even solo in survivor, relaxes me LOL

    But I work stressful job stuff and come from background in emergecny response and only feel relaxed in tense environment under pressure and extreme conditions

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177126/is-it-weird-that-playing-dbd-makes-me-feel-better

    that's how i see it, Demo makes me smile no matter what the outcome of a match so i play him to relax and chill out

    Same here,I feel like after you get over that rage and frustrating period the game actually become enjoyable.

  • I feel the same as you since I became rank 1 on both sides, from that moment nothing matters anymore, it's just playing for fun.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491438#Comment_1491438

    Same here,I feel like after you get over that rage and frustrating period the game actually become enjoyable.

    honestly i play this game with a "i'm here to have fun, if i win, then cool, if i lose then you were the better player attitude, even if Keys and the second chance meta give me a headache

  • This game needs a more positive attitude,you cant complain and be frustrated and angry forever,just let it go.You bought this game to have fun not to feel worse.

  • I feel the same way, I play both sides at red rank and the game is almost relaxing (with Killer feeling a little sweaty when I'm playing Nurse ๐Ÿ˜›). I feel like my positive attitude results in positive games, even if I lose, with GG's all around!

  • If i want to chill, i play Survivor.

    If i want to feel excited, i play Killer.

    If i want to play singleplayer...Well okay, it doesn't have everything.

  • In my job, I handle a variety of student issues. They range from roommate concerns up to Title IX, Hate Bias, and Suicide Ideation. I play this game to take my mind off of work when I am done with work and helping the student as best I can.