This challenge is utterly disgusting
Forcing us to rely on teammates to do a goddamn challenge for us is absolutely ridiculous.
Just had a match where in the pregame I said what challenge I was doing, asked them to leave me on hook if I'm hooked in the end game. What do I get? 3 ######### crouch in a circle around the shack while I'm camped in the basement until I die then leave, and write in the post-game "lol like we care what you say."
This is categorically not a challenge that you can possibly obtain by your own merit, it is entirely based on other peoples decisions and it SUCKS.
Comments
Yea that's what I'm assuming, I don't get how people don't understand these challenge descriptions lol.
The words “utterly disgusting” mean are very different to what this is pal. This is mildly annoying. Id call the holocaust utterly disgusting.
😏👀