I love the new Leatherface.

He was my current favourite before the update, but I must say he's now even better. He's now a bigger threat and harder to avoid in a chase.

Have only got round to playing one match since the update. Used Leatherface to test the new update...and got a 4K at Midwich. I usually struggle on that map, but I had a good game with 3 gens remaining. I used Pop, Corrupt, BBQ&C and Surveillance.

I would say this is another successful upgrade, like Freddy. Slightly off topic, although I believe the Doctor update obviously improved him, I still believe some of his location detecting add-ons should be looked at. The static blast is more than resourceful enough to locate survivors without the ability to see fake doctors etc.

Anyway, back to Leatherface: a great update and some really interesting perk improvements. Good work.

Comments

  • Yeah I really agree with the Leatherface. I loved to play him everytime after rank reset, but then I always had to switch bcs he struggled quite a bit in the red ranks. And to all the people saying they should nerf him.... He is a ducking mentally challenged Cannibal with a chainsaw, he should be threatening to play against.