Red icon in top left of screen

I just played a game against a Hag on PS4, and it was laggy as hell. I vaulted the same side of one pallet 3 times before the animation registered, but I was hit because of it. And I don't mean I vaulted, vaulted back, and vaulted a third time to the original side. I mean I rubberbanded during the vault animation twice before I finally got to the other side of the pallet.

I noticed a red icon in the top left that looked kind of like a dial. Could that explain the connection/lag issues of that game? If not, what does it indicate?

Comments

  • This icon appears when you're going to have a pretty good connection with the killer so far. /s

  • Yes, it means you have a very unsecure connection to lobby. Usually shows up at around 500 ping