Are in-game reports at least read?

Hi, i'm new here at dbd forum, so don't even know if my topic is in the right place, but i need to share some recurrent misconducts that happens all the time.

I feel that my in game reports for any category doesn't make any difference at all. I am a killer main and can handle bugs, latency issues, lack of balance, but can't really tolerate harassment in chat at the end of the match.

I am from Brazil, so i end up playing a lot against hispanic players. Don't wanna generalize, but many of those players like to insult me for nothing as soon i start speaking in my native language. Most of times with racist insults. I report them as often as i see it, but don't reallly think it makes any difference.

Here are my just-finished match that led me to write this text:

( part of dialogue in portuguese and spanish)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png


The images talk for themselves...

I really like this game and would be very nice to have some feedback about the issue above.

Comments

  • Please blockout the names in a edit as this counts as naming and shaming which is against the forum's rules.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Please blockout the names in a edit as this counts as naming and shaming which is against the forum's rules.

    Ty. Just did it.

  • Well with the amount of Billy filling reports for camping and tunneling, and Jimmy for bodyblocking, I can understand for a in game mod how hard is it to reach real cases.