New auras are poop
Auras were perfectly fine the way they were before
Auras were perfectly fine the way they were before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes they were. I have a suggestion about the new auras that you and a lot more players might like, consider checking it on my profile (=
I'd honestly just want them reverted back to what they were
And so do i. Lots of people like the idea behind the new auras, but the work on the auras is horrible. That's why i am suggesting to give us an option to choose between the old and new auras(after the new auras are fixed). Until that i'd like them to give us back our old auras instead of keeping us waiting with these new unfinished dark holograms.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/176826/a-suggestion-concerning-the-new-auras/p1?new=1
As Trapper main, I dont need to describe how bad new aura is.
I feel bad for you
While we're at it, make proper colorblind settings for auras and scratch marks