proposition to balance rank 10-1swf teams

Once you reach these ranks like the blood web the entity's power locks out certain perks from people (the stuff that toxic sfw teams use the most) so if you want to be rank 1-10 you have to use skill and not abuse perks (same for killers certin perks and add-ons get nurfed till rank reset) so this would be pure skill oh and add-ons and tools are affected no more lights toolbox's self heal or medkits above brown Mori's or ista downs people want to complain theres your solution everyone goes to basics and has to activly work to win no more oh lets just be jerks and dom a match we gotta work at it and I know this is gonna get bad reply's to all of these please remember I dont give a flying feather

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • True but try claiming that and you just get hate at least id say swf should be save with friend not friends so you only get one helper and ds would be out of use at rank ten with my idea
  • SWF is not the problem. People want to play with their friends, they shouldn't be penalized. Their should be a notification either before or after the game starts that there is a SWF team (2-4 people). Based on that, the killer gets X% bonus blood points to play the match

    *To OP - I don't like the idea of disabling perks. Devs have already said they have no plans to change the game based on rank

  • Fair enough there but as I said it would be two sided both killers and survivors lose perks and item's that can unbalence a game and a waring how many people in a team sounds fun tbh unless I'm going for the hatch trophy (all4 down a hatch) ny rule is though I invite you first friend to show up is who I team with I tell my friends it as well
  • Lul that's dumb.
    OP forgot that matchmaking is crap and you often can play as rank 13 survivor vs rank 8 killer or something similar.
    And why should a survivor whose above 10 be punished by being matched with one who's below 10?
    This idea has so much wrong with it I won't even bother detailing.
    Have a good day.

  • Its about the skill test people complain about unbalanced swf games this would bring back high rank balance