Worlds most unlucky survivor

Not even DS can help me. I can't catch a break but I can certainly catch a hook :^)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUh7RKmO3M

Comments

  • Well sir I hate to say it but I think all the killers are hooked on you lol but man that's rough what you use ps4 xbox1 or pc if ps4 id like to game with ya
  • Oblitiry said:

    Not even DS can help me. I can't catch a break but I can certainly catch a hook :^)
    image

    Yeah, I respect the fact that you aren't upset at the killer for tunneling you. Your just unlucky and the killer decided to quickly sacrifice you, it's not against the survivor. It's just a strategy to slow down generators.
  • Wait you hit the ds why didn't you drop?
  • Do I even have to say it?

  • How did your DS not work?!

  • Dudddd said:
    Console is so buggy and their reducing the hit box on survivors in mid patch im so happy finally all the boosted “ let me swing from far away and hopefully the tip can hit them” people will have to finally use their brain capabilities .
    That annoys me so much one time killer no ware near me (not huntress) and they kill me mid vault disputes 20meaters away
  • Dudddd said:
    Console is so buggy and their reducing the hit box on survivors in mid patch im so happy finally all the boosted “ let me swing from far away and hopefully the tip can hit them” people will have to finally use their brain capabilities .
    That annoys me so much one time killer no ware near me (not huntress) and they kill me mid vault disputes 20meaters away
    Yep. Especially with pallets. How did I get hit AFTER the stun....that makes no sense. Sometimes I can tell myself I deserved the hit but more often then not I'm a mile away and then it registered the hit. 
  • Yup though if you go down before the stun hits that's just back luck
  • @Oblitiry said:
    Not even DS can help me. I can't catch a break but I can certainly catch a hook :^)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUh7RKmO3M

    Honestly, I am glad this happened to you

  • @Dudddd said:
    Console is so buggy and their reducing the hit box on survivors in mid patch im so happy finally all the boosted “ let me swing from far away and hopefully the tip can hit them” people will have to finally use their brain capabilities .

    Hitboxes wont be reduced, thats fake news

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Well sir I hate to say it but I think all the killers are hooked on you lol but man that's rough what you use ps4 xbox1 or pc if ps4 id like to game with ya

    Lol definitely. The angry bacon lady likes to trap me a lot too haha.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Wait you hit the ds why didn't you drop?

    @thesuicidefox said:
    How did your DS not work?!

    No idea. I was too hysterical to even notice it didn't work lol.

  • @Master said:

    @Oblitiry said:
    Not even DS can help me. I can't catch a break but I can certainly catch a hook :^)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUh7RKmO3M

    Honestly, I am glad this happened to you

    Me too. I deserve it for playing as pizza hut dwight and my delivery was 10 minutes late. Definitely one of the funniest moments I've had playing this game so far.

  • @Master said:

    @Dudddd said:
    Console is so buggy and their reducing the hit box on survivors in mid patch im so happy finally all the boosted “ let me swing from far away and hopefully the tip can hit them” people will have to finally use their brain capabilities .

    Hitboxes wont be reduced, thats fake news

    His name is Dudddd.
    Don't argue with him.