Invisible blockage at the stairs again

The issue on the second lower platform appears fixed, but now theres a whole nre problem.

I went to the basement to save Ash and noticed I 'dropped' from an invisible spot. I went did the unhook, let the man go, and did some poking. Yep, there is an invisible barricade you can't pass going upwards, and it blocks a fair amount of stair.

https://i.gyazo.com/e6cb00476264beec00938cc588959081.mp4

It appears as if i just stop running, no no, I was stopped.

Map? I feel so dumb, my didn't start recording until the match loaded and we played a little for me to notice and error in a Jake Park cosmetic. But it was this one if these pictures help...

Untitled Image Untitled Image

I'll be playing some more (I took a break) But will check out the basements and see what I find if anything.

AND I PROMISE TO REMEMBER THE MAP >,<;

Tagged: Pending

Comments