Shrine of secrets not giving bloodpoints.
I went to buy three of the teachable perks in the shrine of secrets of which I already have unlocked. I should have got 450 000 bloodpoints but only received 150 000
Tagged:
Pending
I went to buy three of the teachable perks in the shrine of secrets of which I already have unlocked. I should have got 450 000 bloodpoints but only received 150 000
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will tag myself in every one of these and HOPE they don't jsut say sorry and throw BPs at everyone
Had the same bug just happen to me as well. Should have gained 450k BP, but only gained 150k BP.
Yeah I bought all 4 so I should of got 600k but I too only got 150k this sucks
I have a feeling they won’t wanna figure out individual situation so they’ll just throw 600k at everyone which stink for people who spent