Ace first lore page bugged
Platform: PC (Steam)
Issue: You can't unlock the first lore page when you finish the master challenge "Search two chest with Ace Visconti"
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: PC (Steam)
Issue: You can't unlock the first lore page when you finish the master challenge "Search two chest with Ace Visconti"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had a similar issue but with Lisa's lore. I have unlocked two of her challenges and have gotten no lore pages
I'd highly recommend checking if someone already has reported it. If so, then upvote it, and if no one did, feel free to add it since some people might not get the lore pages bugged.