Complains about high ping killers
Maybe VPN works differently, I don't know, never used it 'cause even without it my ping is so bad. You say that those killers have the advantage, like Huntress hitting you with hatchets (especially when we are talking about Russian killers). But in my case when my ping is high, I cannot hit anyone, maybe twice or trice within one match I can get lucky. I can't catch anyone. Because I'm being teleported back and back again! In the lobby my ping is green but in the game it is way too bad all of a sudden. This happens randomly, it doesn't depend on time of the day. It can be fine one day and get worse on the other day. Specially at the times like this when there are a lot of players since the rift came out.
What kind of an advantage do I have from getting high ping like VPN users do? Please, tell me because I'd like to have this advantage and not get "Entity Displeased" every match. Survivors are always ahead of me.
I just want to play a normal game but the closest servers that I have are still quite far and give me bad connection ๐High ping only grants me with stress, dissatisfaction and depip. I envy those who have good ping and even 60 is considered high by them. When it is a little under 100, I'm the happiest person in the world๐ Despite all the negative things I love this game, but this games doesn't love me it seems โน๏ธ
Comments
Maybe put your router near a window and put your PC/ Console closer to you router. Also use LAN for a better connection. Otherwise i cant help you. :/
As I said it doesn't matter, because even without it some days I play normally, but after the PH chapter the high ping happens more often. It happens only with dbd sadly.
But thank you anyway ๐