If I send the devs a box covered in alot of hand drawn dbd related pictures...
Will they then remove my bps cap and put it at 99999999999999999?
@not_Queen @Peanits @MandyTalk
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Will they then remove my bps cap and put it at 99999999999999999?
@not_Queen @Peanits @MandyTalk
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope.
Nah.
Cannot find any moist translation for it so I'm gonna have to go with my last guess which is woodwork.
We had some time over and I decided to make a box related to dbd.
Just to show some love!
After that I just left it, no idea why.
I may continue after the first year of college tho!
I cri al tim...
;_;