How many hours to unlock whole Pass? *also my complain about BP, i guess

Title. Dunno if i have time to unlock this. Can someone tell me how many hours it will take to unlock last level?

Also - if i will buy BP after unlocking last level, do i automatically get all paid rewards? Or it will be locked?

And let me complain, because i just dont understand this at all. I know, F2P DBD must have BP to keep players in game. But here? Seriusly, im buying stuff here, right? I wasted my time on work - do whatever they want me to do for money. Now i can spend my money on something. And i want buy this pass, i wont those costumes... But i need unlock it? In F2P games this make sense - i dont spend money, so i must play more to unlock stuff. But here i bought the game, i bought DLCs, i would buy BP to unlock stuff, but you also want my time like in F2P game? I just cant warp my head around this... What is the point in all of this? :/

Comments