I Just got disconnected
Before the patch killers would been disconnected for no reason, and today I Just got disconnected again while in game, losing a beep and being unable to queue for 5 minutes
Before the patch killers would been disconnected for no reason, and today I Just got disconnected again while in game, losing a beep and being unable to queue for 5 minutes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it happens.
In the developers eyes this serves you right for being disconnected. I bet this will teach you not to get disconnected anymore!!
My pc has never crashed until yesterday against a clicky clicky toxic squad.. had their friend on death hook and oh look at that! dbd magically crashed for the first time in 4 years.
Something tells me they didn't fix the dc exploit that made the remove it in the first place.