Hag
Sup guys its again me, I have simple question when u are playing against hag whenever u step into her "trap" the screen turns or changes angle where u going its really annoying it is really it's purpose?
Sup guys its again me, I have simple question when u are playing against hag whenever u step into her "trap" the screen turns or changes angle where u going its really annoying it is really it's purpose?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are strats that make use of this fact
It's intentional and good Hags make use of it. I use the camera flick to deny fast vaults