The biggest issue with this community

Ok, I'm gonna get dogged on for this but personally, I don't super care.

This community (these forums specifically) is just NOTHING but salt mines. I can open the forums and the first five posts I see is a killer complaining about something. DS, SWF, anything. I can come up with a list of that.

And a lot of people agree! And that's fine, it's perfectly okay to dislike a factor in a video game and suggest changes for it, thats what most games do.

However, what isn't okay, is when a survivor comes into forums and makes a post complaining about something. BBQ, slugging, anything like that (bbq isn't an issue but this is just an example of what I saw) and literally everyone on the forums shreds them.

I'm sorry, but "run a perk" should never be an argument, for both sides.

Disregarding someones argument because you don't agree with it, is totally fine, but don't go out of your way to say that in the thread comments. While you do have the right to free speech on the internet, sometimes it's still better to keep to yourself.

This community is already in a split state, and while it will probably be that way forever, don't make it a point to just drag someone because you disagree with them. Make it a point to explain your side calmly, and don't go into an argument with the intent to change their mind, because you most likely won't. Little things like ignoring an argument you don't like, or peacefully speaking to someone, can really go a long way, especially in this community.

Comments